This video content is for premium members only. Please log in or upgrade your account to view it.
Interested in case studies, stories,
and resources sent to your inbox?
All the Public Startup Pitch Decks in One Place
A few weeks ago, Joshua Levy and I announced we were starting work on The Open Guide to Startup Fundraising. To say the guide is growing to considerable size would be an understatement. As we continue work, I thought it would be criminal not to share pieces of it along the way for founders who need the guide now not soon.
Part of what’s so cool about our guides is that the community helps build them. Looking for help last week, I tweeted a short list of great pitch decks I had collected. Thanks to the community and a bit more Googling, I’ve assembled the following list of reference pitch decks for founders to view when building their own:
Actual Fundraising Pitch Decks
Sorry to interrupt
It looks like you're enjoying this article. Did you know we could send it to your inbox?
We also include a bunch of goodies along with it. Kinda like an elementary school birthday party.
You can sign up for this adult birthday party here:
- 📈 Buffer (2011, Seed)
- 📈 BuzzFeed (2008, Series A)
- 📈 Castle (2017, Seed)
- 📈 Coinbase (2012, Seed); Commentary on the round by Brian Armstrong, CEO of Coinbase.
- 📈 Contently (2014, Series B)
- 📈 Cubeit (2017, Seed)
- 📈 Crew (2015, Series A)
- 📈 DocSend (2013, Seed)
- 📈 Dwolla (2013, Series C)
- 📈 eShares (2014, Series A); Commentary on the round by Henry Ward, CEO of eShares
- 📈 Foursquare (2009, Seed)
- 📈 Front (2016, Series A); Commentary on the round by Mathilde Collin, CEO of Front
- 📈 Gaia Design (2015, ?)
- 📈 Intercom (2011, Seed)
- 📈 Launchrock (2011, Seed)
- 📈 LinkedIn (2004, Series B); Commentary on the round by Reid Hoffman, Co-Founder of LinkedIn
- 📈 Manpacks (2011, Seed)
- 📈 Mattermark (2014, Series A)
- 📈 MetaCert (2017, Seed); Commentary on the round by Paul Walsh, Founder of MetaCert
- 📈 Mint (2006, Seed); Not! This one is often mistakenly listed as Mint’s official pitch deck, but in reality is a deck built by students for a mock pitch competition.
- 📈 Mixpanel (2014, Series B)
- 📈 Moz (2011, Series B)
- 📈 MySQL (2003, Series B — Redacted)
- 📈 Pendo (2016, Series B); Commentary on the round by Todd Olson, CEO of Pendo
- 📈 Podozi (2016, Seed)
- 📈 Square (2011, Series B)
- 📈 Standard Treasury (2015, Series A); Commentary on the round by Zac Townsend, Co-Founder of Standard Treasury
- 📈 Thrive Global (2016, Series A)
- 📈 Tinder (Unknown , Seed)
- 📈 Twine (2013, Seed)
- 📈 Uber (2008, Seed)
- 📈 Vettery (2017, Series A)
- 📈 Wealthsimple (2017, Seed)
- 📈 WeWork (2015, Series D); In the time since this deck was published, it has come under significant criticism.
- 📈 YouTube (2005, Series A); Sequoia Capital’s Investment Memo
There's more to this content
It's our goal to create the environment for builders and entrepreneurs
We host events, AMAs, give feedback, and help solve entrepreneurial problems.
Here's the tweet that started GradSchool:
Join GradSchool to get content, like the one you just read, delivered to your inbox weekly.
There's a lively community of +150 founders going on a journey of building their companies.
Are you going to join?
Sign up below